Monday, July 13, 2009

Here goes...

For about a week I struggled coming up with a name for my new blog. But the other night, as I was falling asleep, I had a revelation. I thought to myself, “you know, it’s a little ironic that I, of all people, want to keep a blog.” If you’ve spent any considerable amount of time with me, you know that my stories are notoriously terrible. I like to think I’ve improved a little over the years, but I’m sure most of you would beg to differ. So, as I mused over the fact that I would be keeping a blog of… well… my stories, Adventures of a Second-Rate Storyteller was born.

For practical purposes, I’m hoping that this will be the perfect way for me to tell all of you about my adventures next year in Green Corps. I’ll just try and keep the rambling and irrelevant parts of the stories out of it. :)


I have a feeling it’s going to be a whirlwind of a year. I have no idea where I’ll be or what I’ll be working on, but this is where I’ll share my adventures in organizing and maybe a little of life too. I hope you enjoy it!


Until next time...

1 comment:

blabster said...

I look forward to your stories, Michaela! Hope you'll post some pictures and maybe even some Flip videos along the way.